Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Washington D.C. APS Marriott Hotel and George Washington University.
The meeting will inform the audience of the status and future plans for the instruments, astrophysics, and the organization of the LISA/L3 consortium and US science teams. There will be adequate time for Q&A, especially for newcomers who are encouraged to attend.
The meeting will be held following the APS Meeting, Tues 31 Jan in the afternoon at the APS Marriott Hotel and Wed 1 Feb in the morning at George Washington University, which is ~25 mins by metro from the hotel and also easily accessible by car, taxi, bike, and on foot.
Group photograph from APS Meeting 2017:
- High resolution (300 dpi) image [JPG, 1.27MB]
- Low resolution (screen, 72 dpi) image [JPG, 131KB]
Tuesday, 31 January, 1-5pm: Update and Status
- Overall Status (David Shoemaker)
- Technology (John Conklin)
- Astrophysics (Shane Larson)
- NASA Vision (Ira Thorpe)
- How can newcomers to LISA get involved?
||Room Washington 5 in the Washington Marriott Wardman Park,
2660 Woodley Rd NW, Washington, DC 20008
||Terri Brandt: email@example.com
||Room provided by: APS
Wednesday, 1 February, 8:30-1pm: Planning for future activities
- Astrophysics activities and focus
- Technology activities and focus
- L3ST/LISA Organizational questions
- L3ST meetings and telecons
||George Washington University, Room 310 in Marvin Center,
entrances on 21st and H Streets